“Around 240 schools in the UK have met the standard required to become an IQM Centre of Excellence for outstanding levels of inclusion best practice. Are you ready to join them?”
Centre of Excellence Criteria
Criteria for Centre Excellence
- Committed to sustaining the Inclusion Quality Mark ethos through collaborative activities.
- Have demonstrable plans to sustain and develop internal inclusive practice.
- Have good mechanisms to disseminate and share good practice between the schools.
- Have, or are able to develop, the capacity to share and disseminate good inclusive practice across a broader cluster of schools.
- Are willing to engage in classroom level research activity that explores inclusive practice.
- Agree to have an annual IQM visit to ratify or validate the progress and develop an annual plan for development.
- Agree to contribute an annual written update of progress against the eight elements as the basis for the annual review.
- Are prepared to contribute to the overall development aims of IQM, supporting the need for expertise or trialling practice.
1 – 400 Students
Years 1, 2 & 3
401 – 2,000 Students
Years 1, 2 & 3
All prices are subject to change.
Review costs for the do not include expenses and VAT.
Year 3 review incorporates IQM Centre of Excellence re-accreditation.
IQM Centre of Excellence Schools
The schools marked on the map below have achieved the IQM Centre of Excellence Award.