IQM has set up 28 cluster groups made up of both Centres of Excellence and Flagship Schools throughout the UK. These groups are supported by an IQM Ambassador who will attend and facilitate the meeting. Groups meet three times per year, spending a full day each time in one of the cluster member’s schools. The host school will determine the theme/s of the day. Schools are encouraged to share resources with the other members of the group and with IQM who will publish these resources in an area of the website which all IQM Ambassadors have access to. The Ambassadors can download any resources for further dissemination across their cluster groups. Examples of themes discussed include:-
- Autism and Disability Awareness.
- Speech and Language, EAL, Communication/Interaction and Outdoor Learning.
- The Gender Gap, Well-Being and how Nurture Provision/Groups have Evolved.
- Intervention Strategies and Associated Data.
- Building Self-Esteem and Emotional Resilience.
- Supporting Social, Emotional and Mental Health Issues.
- Community Engagement.
- From Good to Outstanding.